Homemade, Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets


gluten free chicken nuggets

Gluten Free Chicken NuggetsWell, I'm trying to show kids and adults that you can cook really delicious food that is also good for you
and the kids should get in the kitchen and cook because it's really fun
So we're going to do real chicken nuggets, I think is a nice opportunity to take something that may be
famous for not being quite so good
and turning into something that looks really good and is good for you
my kids love these and I love them too, we're going to serve that with sweet potato fries
an amazing swap out that you guys can do in health and deliciousness most importantly
is swap a potato dish out for a sweet potato dish once a week and if you're a little bit feisty, twice a week
whoop!
So we've hacked these up and the lovely Amber is going to season these with salt and pepper
that was my impression
Of who?
Someone American but i'm not very good
A thimble of extra virgin olive oil
and then we have the secret ingredient: sweet paprika. Have a sniff
It's good, just a little pinch makes all the difference doesn't it
Mmhmm
Shaky whoo whoo
By the way I've left the skin on, that's the most nutritious part and also it goes really candy like and gorgeous
and crispyy!
This goes in the oven at 180 degrees celsius
Chicken, no gristle, no bones, no mechanically reclaimed meat. So I'm going to slice sort of like 2 finger
sized pieces of chicken, kind of like this
Let me just wash my hands. I'm going to show you how to make the crust. The crust is using corn flakes
We're going to put some corn flakes in here, they've got no added sugar, we don't want that
we can lightly season them with salt and pepper. You can even put herbs like rosemary in
you can fry these nuggets in a little pan, if you want to bake them so they're a little bit healthier
all you have to do is put a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in here and they'll go lovely and golden and crisp
which is what we want, so let's whazz this up
So there you go, all crushed up. Tell me what is the favourite thing you love most about running your
channel and cooking all these beautiful things
Well, filming is really fun but just getting the comments, I've gotten comments saying 'Oh I shown this to my kid
and now they like carrots' or something and it's really cool to know that you're like changing
and making a difference
Can you whisk the eggs? 2 eggs.
Beautiful job on the whipping from the eggs
Thank you!
So Amber, feel free to dab in the flour. I'm using wholewheat flower because it's better for you
and it does the same job and then we can go into the egg and from the egg I'm going to go into the corn
The flower makes the egg stick, which makes the corn stick. So you're making the delicious crust
My lovely wife does this for the kids, she'll do like a batch, she'll make it for that day and the she'll freeze up
like you know, 6/7 other portions put them in little bags, ready for a rainy day when kids want something sort of
you know, fast. You can cook them from frozen
You can eat good chicken nuggets that are frozen?
Yea, absolutely even frozen, absolutely.
Okay so we're going to whack these into the oven with the sweet potatoes, we're going to cook them for around
about 25 minutes / 30 minutes. They're going to go golden and crisp and lovely
So, check out those bad boys.
Yumm!
and then we have the nuggets, boom!
what a lovely colour these are. You see they're crispy and golden, so I'm just going to rack it up
like that, we got our nuggets, we got our sweet potato, we got our slaw
we made these slaws on my channel, they're a healthy rainbow slaw. So if you want to get the recipe
click here
Okay
proper chicken, nice and juicy
The skin is really good, kind of crispy
So there you go guys, very simple
mhm and delicious
made by yours truly and the lovely Amber
if you haven't seen Ambers channel I highly recommend you hit that box over there and subscribe
see what she's doing, show it to your kids, show it to your friends.
she's done, how many videos have you done now?
170 / 100 and something like that
More than me! Okay so we're all learning from her.
So thank you very much, thank you for coming to the UK -Thank you for having me!
It's oh my gosh, it's been amazing. -You had a good time?
Yes I loved it
Bye!
Byeee!

gluten free chicken nuggets



gluten free chicken nuggets




gluten free chicken nuggets