How to Cook Chicken: Easy Chicken Recipes for Dinner


How to Cook Chicken

Cooking chicken for your family and friends has a ton of advantages.It's reasonably priced, healthy, low fat, and versatile. But it sure is easy to get tired of the same old chicken dishes." Hi, I'm Cricket Azima. "I want to show you two fast, simple chicken dinners that are bound to be" family favorites. Kids and chicken fingers. A classic love affair. Why not try a baked version? "Let me show you a really easy way to make restaurant style chicken fingers" right at home. "Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees. In a large gallon plastic bag, start with some Bisquick, then Parmesan.cheese, salt or garlic salt, and a touch of paprika for flavor.

Then, you're going to take an egg and lightly beat it. Dip the chicken tenders first in the egg..It's going to act as the glue for the mix. Then, you take the chicken tenders, put them in the bag. You seal it up really well, especially if the kids are helping. And then, you're going to have fun shaking up your bag so that your.chicken tenders are completely coated with the Bisquick. Then, you're going to take a cookie sheet that's been lined with foil and.grease, you're going to lay out the chicken tenders. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, flipping about halfway through to make sure you.have a nice, brown color on both sides. 

These chicken tenders are right out of the oven, look delicious, and there's.no doubt your kids are going to love them. The next easy chicken dinner we're going to make is perfect" for having a party. Salsa chicken. "I going to make a smaller batch to show you. But you can make this really easy dish in only 20 minutes and feed a large" group with absolutely no stress. "First, I've taken some chicken cut into half inch cubes, and I sauteed it.so that it was cooked all the way through." I then poured in some salsa. "Next, I'm going to preheat the oven to 400. And now, I'm going to make my crust using Bisquick, eggs, and water. After that, press the crust into a greased, 9 by 12 pan. You simply take some shredded cheddar, then you take the chicken, and simply.spread it over the crust and the cheese in an even layer." Then, I'm going to pop it in the oven. "It's going to bake for about 22 to 25 minutes..I added a little more cheese on top, and I popped it back in the oven for a" few minutes until it fully melted. "Then, I'm going to cut it into squares and serve." Salsa chicken. "It's a quick, easy, delicious way to feed a large group..I'm Cricket Azima, bringing you great ideas from Betty Crocker with Howdini. To see more of our videos for easy recipes you can make with your kids or.for your family, visit us at bettycrocker.com/bisquickideas." 







see detail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AST04MCRKOQ