White Bean Chicken Chili


White Bean Chicken Chili

Today, I'm gonna make one of my favorite cold weather recipes, white bean chicken chili. (light keyboard music) I love this chili when it's cold outside "and when you want a really healthy, hearty meal." My husband's going out for a run today, training for an ultramarathon, so he's running for seven hours straight. "And I thought this would be a really good dinner to have" for him when he gets home, 'cause he's gonna be pretty hungry. "So, the one problem with a grocery store like that" "is that it's huge and they have shopping carts" "and I get all excited and buy a ton of stuff." But then I still have to carry it all. (bright orchestral music) "First step, bake your chicken, put it in the pan" "with a little bit of oil and some cumin on the top." If you want this to be totally vegetarian, just leave the chicken out. he onion for a few minutes, "then add in your garlic and peppers for another minute." Once the chicken comes out after 30 minutes, shred it all up. Okay, we did it! "If you like videos like this, please give a thumbs-up" and subscribe for a new video every week that is sometimes travel-related, "a lot of times recipe-related, and all the time fun." Mmmm. - That's very good, very good. - Wow, the tomatoes and the greens are additions that I came up with. The standard recipe for this is supposed to be everything white, "but I like a little green and red in my food." I think this is a really great version. So, enjoy. Thank you so much for watching. And we'll see you next week, bye! Can you see the rainbow up here? Oooh!

source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAL1D1n4lmc